Stree | Shraddha Kapoor, Rajkumar Rao, Pankaj Tripathi

Stree is a first of its kind horror comedy based on a ridiculously true phenomenon. Set in a town called Chanderi, Stree releases on 31st August 2018.

Iss saal ‘Mard Ko Dard Hoga!’ Presenting the official trailer of Stree.

Stree is a first of its kind horror comedy, inspired from a true phenomenon. The film is set in a town called Chanderi, where men have started disappearing mysteriously. Is 'Stree' taking them away? Who is she and what does she want? Watch the trailer to know more.

Stree releases in cinemas on 31st August 2018.

Stree Review : -
So today I watched Stree in Cinema Hall near me. I was wondering that what kind of movie will be this? But, surprisingly this movie was fantastic. I was surprised to see the hall was was nearly house full.
One horror movie with lots of punch line you'll fall in love with Stree. Rajkumar did a fantastic job in this movie. Shraddha was also looking good in movie.
Apart from this Pankaj Tripathi presence will give this movie a new turn. Two friends of hero in movie played by Aparshakti Khurana and Abhishek Banerjee were amazing.
In last I want to say that you should watch this movie with friends. You all will ROFL!

yesterday night watched Stree (स्त्री) what a hilarious horror movie... full on dhamaal and entertainment.. Full joyed....

there was scene in the ending where shaddha forcing rajkumar rao to do love expression on Evil Lady....Everybody clapping on that scene what a acting by Rajkumar Roa....

in this recent bollywood movie... rajkumar roa scene in many movie...so i thinking why these bollywood director taking rajkumar rao...

after watching this rajkumar roa....top actor

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock