Subscribe HD as ala-carte, launching on 8 sept !!

• Thread starter airsky
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 61
  • Views: Views 7,705

airsky

Verified Dealer
Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
HD access fee is not a compulsory one from 8th September!!
HD Ala-carte channels would be introduced :k

Ala-carte HD channels on 7 September- 08:00hrsWith the launch of these HD ALCs,subscribers will be able to watch HD content without having to mandatorily subscribe to the corresponding SD channel and HD Access Fee.
GREAT NEWS ?

RE: HD add-ons launching on 8 sept !!

Very Good News :)
Can You Give More Details About Add-Ons !

RE: HD add-ons launching on 8 sept !!

airsky said:
HD Add-ons would be introduced :k

How do you know bro :huh :)

It mean all :hd channels will get single single :hd channel who interest to watch selected :hd channel i.e. suppose I want to watch only Sony :hd & Sony Six :hd and now i am able to subscribe both :hd channel without :hd access fee???

This is really a good news..HD access fee policy was the reason I switched off my Tata sky and opted for Videocon d2h..

airsky said:

Ala-carte HD channels on 7 September08:00hrsWith the launch of these HD ALCs,subscribers will be able to watch HD content without having to mandatorily subscribe to the corresponding SD channel and HD Access Fee.
GREAT NEWS ?

Thanks for the Information
But I find 2 dates in the post

DibyajyoTi Das said:
It mean all :hd channels will get single single :hd channel who interest to watch selected :hd channel i.e. suppose I want to watch only Sony :hd & Sony Six :hd and now i am able to subscribe both :hd channel without :hd access fee???

Of course :k

DibyajyoTi Das said:

Yes you will only need to pay the price of Sony :hd & Sony Six :hd

Guys
Subscribing to 1 particular HD channels would be too costly :(
I will upload the SS very soon

Bro first you say HD Add-ons would be introduced =>

airsky said:
HD access fee is not acompulsory one from 8th September
HD Add-ons would be introduced :k

But now you saying HD Ala-carte channels would be introduced =>

airsky said:
HD access fee is not acompulsory one from 8th September!!

Ala-carte HD channels on 7 September- 08:00hrsWith the launch of these HD ALCs,subscribers will be able to watch HD content without having to mandatorily subscribe to the corresponding SD channel and HD Access Fee.
GREAT NEWS ?

which is correct bro :huh :hehe

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock