Seeking Help Subscription pack

• Thread starter Viruz
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10
  • Views: Views 1,872

Viruz

Reaction score
Can I get ncf and jodi pack together and when I talked to customer care they told we can't add any alternative way to add both
Please help me guy's

Can I get ncf and jodi pack together and when I talked to customer care they told we can't add any alternative way to add both
Please help me guy's
Yes we can able to add through app..

And one of the member also told another alternative few days back.

First, recharge with DPO packs and activate jodi packs you want..and then you can degrade your pack to NCF.. Even if you degrade to NCF, Jodi pack will remain same. please try this as last option..first try to add in app

Me myself activated NCF and HD infotainment jodi pack.

First, recharge with DPO packs and activate jodi packs you want..and then you can degrade your pack to NCF.. Even if you degrade to NCF, Jodi pack will remain same. please try this as last option..first try to add in app

Yeah it's me . My fta with telugu mini
p58kv44.jpg

Means first I need to reacharge dpo back then jodi and the again I need to reacharge ncf
If so can we get the dpo amount credited back to wallet

Means first I need to reacharge dpo back then jodi and the again I need to reacharge ncf
If so can we get the dpo amount credited back to wallet
Yes, it will be credited..

But, as I said earlier please do this as a last step.

You can normally add jodi pack with NCF in apps..Website only having restriction

Okay thanks bro
Again another trouble
yFzG0mY.jpg
Same problem facing many users. My base pack is active but it shows renew your base pack, so go to website
And do first activate any economy pack then u add Jodi pack after this u change basepack to ncf u will get refund in website

We can add on delete from Website My Account section.. won't show this "Base Pack Expired" error.. i everytime do that .

We can add on delete from Website My Account section.. won't show this "Base Pack Expired" error.. i everytime do that .
Sundirect app showing always renew ur basepack even though my basepack is active I uninstalled and reinstalled many times and it shows same error. I think app needs update

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock