Seeking Help Suggest Good SATIP function enabled DD Free Dish STB

yphani2007

Reaction score
I am having Solid 7200 STB.

I Purchased it for SATIP Function which is useful to access content with out TV through Mobiles or TABS.
But functioning of SATIP feature in solid 7200 STB is not smooth.

Please suggest good STB with smooth
SATIP functioning!

Thank you!

I deserve atleast one reply.

Please share ur settop box experience of SatIp function

You can buy SOLID HDS2 2100 PRO
SOLID 2100 DLX

1dzse3S.jpg

SOLID 2100 DLX

1dzse3S.jpg
I bought Solid 7272 earlier but satip function isn't that smooth. I want to watch TV on my TAB. Please suggest good STB with Smooth Satip functioning.

Thank you for your reply

I bought Solid 7272 earlier but satip function isn't that smooth. I want to watch TV on my TAB. Please suggest good STB with Smooth Satip functioning.

Thank you for your reply
solid 7272 has montage chipset you can flash Hellobox cs8001 firmware on your solid 7272 box, to use hellobox firmware you have to pay one time fee of Rs400 for Lcode. hellobox has cool ui & has many feature like satip. free iptv, youtube, dvbcast, satfinder etc, lookup on youtube.

Hellobox firmware without L-Code too can be flashed on Montage boxes to use other features except Free Server####

solid 7272 has montage chipset you can flash Hellobox cs8001 firmware on your solid 7272 box, to use hellobox firmware you have to pay one time fee of Rs400 for Lcode. hellobox has cool ui & has many feature like satip. free iptv, youtube, dvbcast, satfinder etc, lookup on youtube.
hellobox doesnt have satip feature. its has dvbfinder (for dish tracking via app) and dvbcast (dlna).
The company firmware for 7272 provides sat2ip and dlna feature.

SOLID 2100 DLX
IMHO, solid 7272/8181 is better than solid 2100/6363 as it supports h265 or HEVC decoding.
2100/6363 etc doesnot support HEVC and will not play new fta channels like Freesat/Edusat/Hitz99.
They will play perfectly in HEVC boxes.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock