Suggest HD pack

Hi everyone. I have a doubt. Hope someone here will clear it. Thanks in advance.

I'm a very satisfied Airtel SD customer content in using a la carte pack. I would like to get upgraded to HD but will my existing free top ups in a la carte carry forward even after upgrading to HD. Will I be able to add both SD and HD channels as free top ups in a la carte after the upgrade?? Sorry I couldn't make the question any simpler. Had this doubt for a long time now. I think it's time to move to HD but I always want a la carte pack whether it's SD or HD.

Vijay Krish said:
Hi everyone. I have a doubt. Hope someone here will clear it. Thanks in advance.

I'm a very satisfied Airtel SD customer content in using a la carte pack. I would like to get upgraded to HD but will my existing free top ups in a la carte carry forward even after upgrading to HD. Will I be able to add both SD and HD channels as free top ups in a la carte after the upgrade?? Sorry I couldn't make the question any simpler. Had this doubt for a long time now. I think it's time to move to HD but I always want a la carte pack whether it's SD or HD.

Topups cannot be added in ala carte pack
so you have to go for base pack + hd addon only

Thank u Ninad for ur reply. But I could add and remove any number of channels when ever I want for Rs. 150 in a-la-carte pack. So u mean we cannot add HD top ups in a-la-carte without a base pack. If that's the case then it's disappointing. I had to be content with SD to have the freedom to choose the channels I wanted at what time which is a sad thing since all I need is 3 to 4 channels.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock