suggest me to buy dth

• Thread starter dipak
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 24
  • Views: Views 5,843
Hardware wise Tata sky is much better than other dth, and after induction of a new satellite Gsat 10, Tata sky is going to add more channels into its bouquet... But as of now in the present scenario Videocon d2h is doing quite well with regular channel addition of all genres...

Take a survey and make a decision :)

dipak said:
I THINK VIDEOCON DTH IS BEST, BUT A PERSON TELL ME THAT TATA SKY HAVE BEST HARDWARE & ADD NEW CHANNELS AFTER NOV 2012, IS IT RIGHT ??? IF CHOSE TATASKY THEN I LOSS 20 CHANNELS TO SEE. I SEE TATASKY IN MY FRIEND HOUSE "THE PICTURE & SOUND QUALITY TOO GOOD". IS IT SAME PICTURE & SOUND QUALITY IN VIDEOCON DTH IS??????
Yes, I have heard the same. TS is going to be adding channels in very near future. But, I suggest dont believe in speculation, we still have no confirmation about channel addition. But as of now, Videocon is the Cheapest, has better PQ/AQ than others and has largest bouquet of channels.
I suggest wait till Nov 2012 end. If Ts adds, then well and good. Else think about Videocon.

I am planning to get another DTH, apart from ADTV, so I am rooting for Videocon !

iS THAT ME said:
dipak said:
I THINK VIDEOCON DTH IS BEST, BUT A PERSON TELL ME THAT TATA SKY HAVE BEST HARDWARE & ADD NEW CHANNELS AFTER NOV 2012, IS IT RIGHT ??? IF CHOSE TATASKY THEN I LOSS 20 CHANNELS TO SEE. I SEE TATASKY IN MY FRIEND HOUSE "THE PICTURE & SOUND QUALITY TOO GOOD". IS IT SAME PICTURE & SOUND QUALITY IN VIDEOCON DTH IS??????
Yes, I have heard the same. TS is going to be adding channels in very near future.

I am planning to get another DTH, apart from ADTV, so I am rooting for Videocon !

@ITM
If he wait till November then i dont think that TS will add all missing channels on its platform that d2h have already.
TS will take time to cover that space.

M@zh@R said:
@ITM
If he wait till November then i dont think that TS will add all missing channels on its platform that d2h have already.
TS will take time to cover that space.
Exactly bro...we shouldn't believe in speculation, we still have no confirmation about channel addition. But as of now, Videocon is the Cheapest, has better PQ/AQ than others and has largest bouquet of channels.

Just bought tatasky hd & i am much satisfied.if the channels are providing good clarity both A/V then its pleasant to watch in my led tv. ex:sony mix,sun music,sony hd.so go for ts if u want both regional & standard english news & knowledge chanels. i bet you cant get these combination in any dth at the base pack itself.as of dec ts said you can expect some more regional channels especially in south & some hd channels.dont think of hd access fee.u can simply watch in sd.as many hd channels have fake 5.1 audio only.only picture will be 1080i.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock