Seeking Help Suggest the economy plan

drvijaydrdo

Reaction score
Please let me know any economic pack to choose after non stop plan expiry. Main Channels to watch along with pack are SET HD and &TV HD.

After non stop pack you should not recharge your account for 1 month,after one month only you will get good offers,just buy a DD free set top box MPEG2 box for Rs500-600 with same Dish of Dish TV and enjoy free channels for one month,once you get offers you can recharge for special offers given to you otherwise choose one from this link DTH Channels Packages, Channel Lists and Prices – DishTV

My non stop pack completed 3 years and automatically non stop pack deactivated and Bharat Combo Win Back Monthly @ Rs35.64 (173 Channels) activated plus NCF of Rs 72.92 total Rs108.56 per month.Channels list is same as Bharat combo Rs161 plus Tax i.e. Rs190.This is clear saving of 190-108 i.e.Rs82 This pack includes &TV,Star Bharat,Zee Bollywood ,Zee Action,Star Utsav Movies and Colours Cineplex as good paid channels and all free North BST channels

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock