SUGGESTION for DIGITAL SET TOP BOX HD

sathwik69

Reaction score
friends, please suggest me the digital set top box like hathway etc for HYDERABAAD.
note: DIGITAL SET TOP BOX should provide HD channels.. and please tell the list of providers of digital st top boxes in hyderabad and details whom to contact..
because i found every dth is too costly and increasing their prices. please suuggest me soon thank you

Well there is no choice in cable....u r stuck with the Cable provided in your area...like my local cable operator provides us with digicable connection so i had to take his digital stb...which has no HD channels.but still the PQ is quite good..similar to dth.
Ask ur local cable guy which connection he provides ...i think hathway provides HD...i dont know for sure...ask ur cable guy..

gxmu28 said:
Well there is no choice in cable....u r stuck with the Cable provided in your area...like my local cable operator provides us with digicable connection so i had to take his digital stb...which has no HD channels.but still the PQ is quite good..similar to dth.
Ask ur local cable guy which connection he provides ...i think hathway provides HD...i dont know for sure...ask ur cable guy..

what is the monthly rent for digicable for all channels??

For channel list..go to digicable website and download DAS Hyderabad form..it has list of channels provided...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock