Suggestion on Recording facility

Shubham Dixit

Registered
Joined
23 Nov 2015
Messages
267
Reaction score
32
Hello friends ,tell me what is the problem occurred in my HD PVR box today when I set two channels on recording & continue on my box for recording then after recording when I see recorded options then it saw that one recording channel was not recorded & other was recorded.This same thing occurred few months ago.So I want to know is there any problem in recording facility or anything else .Share your views .Thanks in advance.
 

98shubhamk

Contributor
Joined
12 Jul 2015
Messages
1,290
Reaction score
671
Its becoz only two Turner are their
So one record and from other we watch other channrl
If u wanna record twp shows at a time then a channel should not be changed
Hope u got ur ans
Happy to help
 

Shubham Dixit

Registered
Joined
23 Nov 2015
Messages
267
Reaction score
32
98shubhamk said:
Its becoz only two Turner are their
So one record and from other we watch other channrl
If u wanna record twp shows at a time then a channel should not be changed
Hope u got ur ans
Happy to help
Bro thanks for your view but above you mention I know about that ,I want to know, as usual when I record two channels at a time today then why only one channel was recorded & other was not recorded .What's the problem behind this.Is there any problem in recording portion of the set box.
 

98shubhamk

Contributor
Joined
12 Jul 2015
Messages
1,290
Reaction score
671
maybe
 

jdrocks

Contributor
Joined
16 Aug 2013
Messages
1,718
Reaction score
686
Shubham Dixit said:
Bro thanks for your view but above you mention I know about that ,I want to know, as usual when I record two channels at a time today then why only one channel was recorded & other was not recorded .What's the problem behind this.Is there any problem in recording portion of the set box.
What were you doing during the recording time - watching one of the channels being recorded or was the PVR in standby?
 

Shubham Dixit

Registered
Joined
23 Nov 2015
Messages
267
Reaction score
32
jdrocks said:
What were you doing during the recording time - watching one of the channels being recorded or was the PVR in standby?
Bro I am not watching, only setbox was on at that time for recording the episode ,as usual which I do all the time for recording the episode in this way.
 

jdrocks

Contributor
Joined
16 Aug 2013
Messages
1,718
Reaction score
686
Shubham Dixit said:
Bro I am not watching, only setbox was on at that time for recording the episode ,as usual which I do all the time for recording the episode in this way.
Some channels TP was changed in last few.days. Was one of your recording channels in that list? This issue can happen if TS change TPs. If you have series recording set for the channel, please delete the setting and reset series recording.
 

Shubham Dixit

Registered
Joined
23 Nov 2015
Messages
267
Reaction score
32
jdrocks said:
Some channels TP was changed in last few.days. Was one of your recording channels in that list? This issue can happen if TS change TPs. If you have series recording set for the channel, please delete the setting and reset series recording.
Thanks bro.
 

Drake

Contributor
Joined
28 Sep 2015
Messages
603
Reaction score
457
Shubham Dixit said:
Thanks bro.
When I was using Tatasky Plus SD, I too faced this problem a few times. In fact with my current ADTV HD DVR I faced similar issue when 1 of the 2 scheduled recordings got cancelled on its own.
 

Shubham Dixit

Registered
Joined
23 Nov 2015
Messages
267
Reaction score
32
Drake said:
When I was using Tatasky Plus SD, I too faced this problem a few times. In fact with my current ADTV HD DVR I faced similar issue when 1 of the 2 scheduled recordings got cancelled on its own.
Bro you know any reason behind this .If yes then tell me what can I do to remove this issue in setbox.So in further future it is never going to happen in setbox.
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Shapath13 Need suggestion regarding TATASKY Binge+ Tata Sky Binge+ 10
DreamDTH.com Article MIB extends time limit upto 7 June for submission of suggestion on policy for Uplinking and Downlinking of Television channels DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
rahul999 Discussion DTH Recorder Suggestion DTH Support & Comparisons 20
happy_penguin Discussion I need your suggestion regarding which English movie channel to take TV Channels News 2
C Seeking Help DTH suggestion General DTH News & Discussions 18
OnlyMeDev Suggestion for FTA Channels General DTH News & Discussions 0
N suggestion to SUn HD packs Sun Direct HD 2
S Discussion Require Suggestion in Selecting DTH connection between TataSky vs Airtel vs Dish TV vs Others General DTH News & Discussions 16
Srinath21 Airtel idtv / Cam card review and suggestion Airtel Digital TV 42
Winchester your suggestion for Star Suvarna South Indian TV Shows 6
B Seeking Help new tata sky connection suggestion Tata Sky 18
Rj7 Suggestion needed Sun Direct 3
D Seeking Help give suggestion to recharge or wait till month end Airtel Digital TV 5
I Seeking Help Suggestion Required in Selecting Airtel/Sun DTH vs Digital Cable General DTH News & Discussions 13
Optimus_Prime Seeking Help Need suggestion for Gift Social Chat 13
ajuvignesh Seeking Help Suggestion for Tata Sky south pack - migration advise. Tata Sky HD 4
lll_ari_lll Suggestion requested for new DTH General DTH News & Discussions 35
sundaresh Seeking Help Suggestion needed for Cable connection Arasu, SCV, TCCL & VK Digital MSOs 9
msajith15 Recharging Website suggestion d2h (formerly Videocon d2h) 2
msajith15 Videocon D2H Package suggestion d2h (formerly Videocon d2h) 17
P Suggestion : How to Get Dolby Digital Sound Tata Sky HD 75
R Seeking Help Suggestion on set top box Digital Cable TV 1
R Package Suggestion Tata Sky 3
shamss Need your suggestion General DTH News & Discussions 1
RaviSTP Suggestion For New Box Buy/Sell DTH & Sat Equipments 6

Similar threads

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock