Suggestion on Recording facility

Shubham Dixit

Reaction score
Hello friends ,tell me what is the problem occurred in my HD PVR box today when I set two channels on recording & continue on my box for recording then after recording when I see recorded options then it saw that one recording channel was not recorded & other was recorded.This same thing occurred few months ago.So I want to know is there any problem in recording facility or anything else .Share your views .Thanks in advance.

Its becoz only two Turner are their
So one record and from other we watch other channrl
If u wanna record twp shows at a time then a channel should not be changed
Hope u got ur ans
Happy to help

98shubhamk said:
Its becoz only two Turner are their
So one record and from other we watch other channrl
If u wanna record twp shows at a time then a channel should not be changed
Hope u got ur ans
Happy to help

Bro thanks for your view but above you mention I know about that ,I want to know, as usual when I record two channels at a time today then why only one channel was recorded & other was not recorded .What's the problem behind this.Is there any problem in recording portion of the set box.

Shubham Dixit said:
Bro thanks for your view but above you mention I know about that ,I want to know, as usual when I record two channels at a time today then why only one channel was recorded & other was not recorded .What's the problem behind this.Is there any problem in recording portion of the set box.

What were you doing during the recording time - watching one of the channels being recorded or was the PVR in standby?

jdrocks said:
What were you doing during the recording time - watching one of the channels being recorded or was the PVR in standby?
Bro I am not watching, only setbox was on at that time for recording the episode ,as usual which I do all the time for recording the episode in this way.

Shubham Dixit said:
Bro I am not watching, only setbox was on at that time for recording the episode ,as usual which I do all the time for recording the episode in this way.

Some channels TP was changed in last few.days. Was one of your recording channels in that list? This issue can happen if TS change TPs. If you have series recording set for the channel, please delete the setting and reset series recording.

jdrocks said:
Some channels TP was changed in last few.days. Was one of your recording channels in that list? This issue can happen if TS change TPs. If you have series recording set for the channel, please delete the setting and reset series recording.
Thanks bro.

Shubham Dixit said:
Thanks bro.

When I was using Tatasky Plus SD, I too faced this problem a few times. In fact with my current ADTV HD DVR I faced similar issue when 1 of the 2 scheduled recordings got cancelled on its own.

Drake said:
When I was using Tatasky Plus SD, I too faced this problem a few times. In fact with my current ADTV HD DVR I faced similar issue when 1 of the 2 scheduled recordings got cancelled on its own.
Bro you know any reason behind this .If yes then tell me what can I do to remove this issue in setbox.So in further future it is never going to happen in setbox.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock