Seeking Help Suggestion Required in Selecting Airtel/Sun DTH vs Digital Cable

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you watch only HD channels and you have a home theater, you should go with Airtel as you will get very cheap HD add-on options. However, if you want to watch most of the SD+HD channels and don't have a home theater, Sun Direct would be a better choice as their packaging is very good for SD in base packs. See below.

Airtel Pros:

1. Excellent HD Packs at affordable cost
2. Top class PQ and AQ in HD Channels

Airtel Cons:

1. Customer care is dumb about packaging and channels addition. Tech support is good though
2. SD channel PQ is average
3. Packaging for SD channels is not that great compared to Sun

Sun Direct Pros:

1. Excellent Packaging for SD+HD requirement at affordable cost
2. Top class PQ with HEVC technology (1st in India)

Sun Direct Cons:

1. AQ is poor on HD channels, you can't use it if you have a HT
2. Zero technical knowledge for the Customer care executives

Thanks that's really precise set of information, Yes i don't have HT however the only reason opting for SD is because of News and Kids channels as not all of them bundled in HD format.

Thanks that's really precise set of information, Yes i don't have HT however the only reason opting for SD is because of News and Kids channels as not all of them bundled in HD format.
If it's only for News and Kids, Airtel also has good base packs which includes these genres.

After doing some ground work, finally decided to opt for Airtel DTH, What would be suggestions from members, it is good for annual or monthly subscriptions ?

Also are there any offers for HD connection ?

Lastly do the installation guy will pull the cable from the concealed wiring duct ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock