suggestion

prateek1987 said:
bro.... first i read ur posts..... it was so innocently written that i was smiling then........ i was thinking like ur age cud b around 20.....
then i watch ur profile .... u r just 19 years old

bro hd tvs ll have hdmi port? thats y i was smiling n i see ur posts bro
u r always helping others
reputations added to u bro from my side

Oh!,now i understand & i know some details & just share the details to other members & very thanks for the reputations :tup

thank you all for your suggestion...actually this tv is local one and it has 1 year warrenty.after some time i will tell the name of the company.

Amarjeet said:
thank you all for your suggestion...actually this tv is local one and it has 1 year warrenty.after some time i will tell the name of the company.

Amarjeet bro,my suggestions please confirm hdmi port is available or not :huh,because without hdmi port hd stb not working & without hdmi port purchase some connector for hd stb is working

actually it has hdmi port and when i am turning on tv the hdmi option is coming

Amarjeet said:
actually it has hdmi port and when i am turning on tv the hdmi option is coming

bro... hdtv without hdmi port? is it possible bro? if it is so how it cud b called as hdtv?
n also tell us the pq of sd n hd channels in ur new hdtv?

hd quality is good but not better than tatasky.sd quality is good better then d2h

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock