Suggestions : How is the content of Yamal 202 (C band)??

Biswajit.HD

Contributor
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I am currently tuned to Thaicom 5 (C band) and Thaicom 6A (C band) @78.5 deg E on my 6 ft c band universal dish set up... I am also getting some strong tps from Apstar 7 @76.5 deg E at the same direction..

But now i am thinking of shifting my dish to Yamal 202 @49 deg E.. I have checked footprints of the satellite in my region Belgaum (Karnataka) on satbeams... The footprint is good enough and satebeams says 130 cm dish is enough for catching the satellite in this region... i have a 180 cm (6 ft) dish.

Have anyone tried Yamal 202 (c band)??... Its a russian satellite with russian channels.... The polarization is mentioned as L and R instead of V and H.... anyone has ideas of the same...

Thanks in advance..

Biswajit ...

Majority of the channels are on ABS1 north beam too...
But Yamal 202 has more FTA channels than ABS1.
REN tv has left Y202.

TV Centr Evropa, and 5 Kanal show semi adult programs. :tup

L & R polarity is get able on same c band normal Lnb,
Arabsat 5 c @ 20* East also with L & R polarity,
I am getting it on normal Lnb,
Didn't try Yamal yet,

Hello Biswajit bro, All Russian C band satellites are which have good signal can be Catch but the main question is they are not in H & V Polarization, They have Circular Left & Right POL'S which are also gettable with same C band LNB but you have to put a small piece of TEFLON made of Becalight sheet or some Bathroom Tile etc.

Only MD-1 was having gud signal and we in North were receiving it with 80% without TEFLON etc.But you have to use the Teflon on Yamal 202.:)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock