Sun acquires three Cyber shows for Chutti TV

• Thread starter Viki
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 3
  • Views: Views 1,040

Viki

Reaction score
The series, Tales of Tatonka, G- Fighters and Animalia, will debut in India and Sri Lanka before the end of the year.

“India is a strategic market, and we are particularly proud to strengthen our collaboration with Sun TV by providing for the second time quality and entertaining programs for Sun TV’s demanding young audience. We are looking forward to developing this key partnership in the next future. We strongly believe Chutti TV will be a great place for our programmes!” said Raphaelle Mathieu, SVP sales acquisitions and new media, Cyber Group Studios.

Sun acquires three Cyber shows for Chutti TV | Deals | News | Rapid TV News

Last edited by a moderator:
Good to see @Viki bro contributing in Non Political threads also. Very good. Keep it up.

Off-Topic : Bro I was active in DTH forums earlier , I was one of the exclusive news breaker for SD when SD was launched (2007) in other forum. The old users know that.

Off late when I moved to apartment, I moved to cable TV , and stopped following up DTH , lost contacts with SD personals as my friends moved out from SD.

Will try to establish the connection again , if possible.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock