Sun Direct added 5 channels

Almost all Top broadcaster have reduced their A la cart SD channel prices from 19 to 12rs barring Sun Network channels ,Evident that greedy attitude that they are pressing for imperative profit or Must be some kinda of Nexus with TRAI
Yet don't see any thread on this issue ,Poor on part of the forum

Almost all Top broadcaster have reduced their A la cart SD channel prices from 19 to 12rs barring Sun Network channels ,Evident that greedy attitude that they are pressing for imperative profit or Must be some kinda of Nexus with TRAI
Yet don't see any thread on this issue ,Poor on part of the forum

sun networks aggressive price depends on various factors

1) Most people prefer sun network only in TN
2) by placing high amount boquetes on sun network channels thus helps sun direct to benefit indirectly and forcing other broadcaster to sell there channels lower price(if they dont people will buy sun channels and leave others baring star vijay and zee)

I have seen many homes in village only opting to sun tv as an a-la carte that also gives some benefit to sun

there price will not come down for at least few years for sure

sun networks aggressive price depends on various factors

1) Most people prefer sun network only in TN
2) by placing high amount boquetes on sun network channels thus helps sun direct to benefit indirectly and forcing other broadcaster to sell there channels lower price(if they dont people will buy sun channels and leave others baring star vijay and zee)

I have seen many homes in village only opting to sun tv as an a-la carte that also gives some benefit to sun

there price will not come down for at least few years for sure
That mean this is not a Level playing field which NTO is striving to achieve this is Bullying in softer manner,Hope TRAI's NTO updates these things too

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock