DDF Exclusive Sun Direct Channels & Services List Updated As On 06-April-2024

Where is Boishakhi TV, a Bangladeshi channel? Has it been removed from LCN 642? I could not find this anywhere.

Where is Boishakhi TV, a Bangladeshi channel? Has it been removed from LCN 642? I could not find this anywhere.
Boisakhi TV and ATN Bangla has been unfortunately removed from Sun Direct long time back. There is no more any Bangladeshi channel in Sun DTH. However if you want to watch Bangladeshi Bengali channel, you can purchase DD Free Dish. It is carrying BTV World channel. Again if you are interested in channel from Agartala, Sun dth is carrying DD Agartala. Dish TV is carrying DD Agartala and AIR Agartala.

Again if you are interested in channel from Agartala, Sun dth is carrying DD Agartala. Dish TV is carrying DD Agartala and AIR Agartala.
DD Agartala is only a part-time channel like all the other DD NE channels (except the main DD Northeast and DD Arunprabha). Thank you for the information.

DD Agartala is only a part-time channel like all the other DD NE channels (except the main DD Northeast and DD Arunprabha). Thank you for the information.
What about AIR Agartala? Is it part time too ?

Boisakhi and ATN Bangla were removed some time back.
Looked like the down link was illegal, without MIB permission.

Zee punjabi GEC not available on Sun Direct. It is available only on DD Free Dish. Sun Direct is having Zee Punjab Haryana Himachal. Now that two separate channels have been launched you have to update this thread @Chezhiyan bro.

Zee punjabi GEC not available on Sun Direct. It is available only on DD Free Dish. Sun Direct is having Zee Punjab Haryana Himachal. Now that two separate channels have been launched you have to update this thread @Chezhiyan bro.
Hi Bishnu bro, I had already replied earlier regarding this.

It was updated as Zee Punjabi based on Sun Direct EPG

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock