sun direct cheating

Lalusun

Reaction score
yesterday night I got a mail on my stb frm sd that says sony espn for free on recharging 3 months and above packs. so today morning I go to sun shine shop and ask them about the offer. but they dont know about the offer. so I decided to call customer care before recharging. the executive says that the offer only available for 6 month and 12 month pack.
I pointed him about the mail. but he told that that offer available only on yesterday. bt i got the mail on yesterday night. frm where I recharge at 10 pm.

yeah strange bro .. But u can have freecharge or Airtel money account wallet means u can easily avail this yesterday itself :) .. Btw they didnt mention in the msg itz valid for 1 day or 24 hrs like that :huh ..

They should have mentioned it that offer is valid only for that day

Sad to hear bro. Is SD website showing that kind of offer? Last year this kind of offers shown on website. I am not able to check now

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock