Sun direct curated packs details for South

Now I am getting Discovery and Animal Planet in Malayalam DPO 1 pack. May be TLC and Discovery Kids also added. I am unable to know it as there is signal problem with some channels including those in my connection.

Now I am getting Discovery and Animal Planet in Malayalam DPO 1 pack. May be TLC and Discovery Kids also added. I am unable to know it as there is signal problem with some channels including those in my connection.

Silently they add channels and increase the pack price.

Silently they add channels and increase the pack price.
Slowly the price and available channels are going similar to their previous plans (ie before Trai's rule). Old value pack costs 240/month. From 210 the price of DPO 1 raised to 220 by adding more channels. I think the implementation of new regulations of Trai, can impart some relaxation in bouquet and ala carte price. So they can add more channels into existing packs without much variation in price.

In Gujarat, Sunshine Centres are selling Hindi Packs due to lack of Gujarati Channels. I have spoken with them.

Currently, Sun Direct is carrying 3 Gujarati Channels:

1. DD- Girnar (Free)
2. ABP Asmita (Free)
3. Colors Gujarati (RS 5 + Tax p.m.) = RS 6 p.m.

The first two channels are part of NCF 1 @ RS 154 p.m. where as the third channel is not a part of any pack. It can be subscribed with any pack.

Previously, Sun Direct used to carry TV9 Gujarati and AIR Gujarati. Both channels were free. However, both has been removed now.

I hope they start Gujarati DPO 1 with Hindi and Gujarati Channels.

aM3vAzK.jpg

ppYSS6e.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock