sun direct exclusive channels.

supermachi said:
no use channels

How do you say so ? Why do you say so ? Have you ever watched AY TV, Kairali People ? Think twice before commenting. :no

Bishnu15 said:
How do you say so ? Why do you say so ? Have you ever watched AY TV, Kairali People ? Think twice before commenting. :no
I am not saying that these are useless since I never watched.

But just want to ask you the same questions that you asked him.

Have you ever watched these channels?

What is so special on AY? What is your favourite programme?

What is so special on Kairali People? What is your favourite programme?

i m requesting to sun direct obsessive lovers dont b so possessive that others r afraid to put in their views

Sadiq said:
I am not saying that these are useless since I never watched.

But just want to ask you the same questions that you asked him.

Have you ever watched these channels?

What is so special on AY? What is your favourite programme?

What is so special on Kairali People? What is your favourite programme?

Honestly speaking, I did not want to comment. But just one final time to clarify Sadiq bro:

My favourite programme in AY TV is Through The Scripture (everyday @ 10 pm)

Kairali People I watch rare . But if I watch I mute the audio & only see the pictures . I like its way of presenting news. Bye .

Supermachi bro also before exiting to correct u we are talking about dth & not cable bro. I hope u are matured enough to understand this. I also hope further clarifications are not required. Good bye.

Bishnu15 said:
Honestly speaking, I did not want to comment. But just one final time to clarify Sadiq bro:

My favourite programme in AY TV is Through The Scripture (everyday @ 10 pm)

Kairali People I watch rare . But if I watch I mute the audio & only see the pictures . I like its way of presenting news. Bye .

It cannot be your final post bro!

What is your favorite program in Kairali people channel bro? You didn't mention that!

Sadiq said:
It cannot be your final post bro!

What is your favorite program in Kairali people channel bro? You didn't mention that!

No finally to say Kairali People I watch only news.

Bishnu15 said:
No finally to say Kairali People I watch only news.

Ok bro. But interesting to hear that you are listening to news without audio.. You can tune into Puthiya Thalaimurai daily at 7 PM. You can easily understand even when muting since the news will be a sign language news.

Sadiq said:
Ok bro. But interesting to hear that you are listening to news without audio.. You can tune into Puthiya Thalaimurai daily at 7 PM. You can easily understand even when muting since the news will be a sign language news.

sign language...... but how one can understand without learning sign language. it is even hard to understand.

by the way our bishnu bro is too talented, he can understand all the languages, if it is mute than also bishnu bro can understand by the lip reading itself.

he is 2 smart if audio is not coming than also he can understand affter face reading of the anchors.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock