Sun Direct General Discussions, Help & Queries

• Thread starter Bishnu15
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 13,953
  • Views: Views 1,350,485
In my area sun direct HD is launched recently. I want to upgrade but the swapping device is still not available in Odisha. So distributor told me to take new HD device. It's cost is 1750 and 1 month free but he is ready to give in 1000rs for new box. Is this a good deal for me? Suggest me please or shall I wait.

In my area sun direct HD is launched recently. I want to upgrade but the swapping device is still not available in Odisha. So distributor told me to take new HD device. It's cost is 1750 and 1 month free but he is ready to give in 1000rs for new box. Is this a good deal for me? Suggest me please or shall I wait.
Rs 1000 for how many months pack ? Which Pack ?

If you can buy with ₹ 1000 you can happily by it. Upgrading From SD to HD costs you ₹799. So, it's a matter of difference between ₹200. So, you can buy it if the price is ₹1000.

If you can buy with ₹ 1000 you can happily by it. Upgrading From SD to HD costs you ₹799. So, it's a matter of difference between ₹200. So, you can buy it if the price is ₹1000.
I think in 799 six months HD channels free in upgrade

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock