Sun Direct General Discussions, Help & Queries

• Thread starter Bishnu15
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 13,953
  • Views: Views 1,350,755
Can we expect from Sundirect the hybrid or Android set Topbox as Airtel, Tata Sky, Dish TV launched ? if not we have to shift to other

Can we expect from Sundirect the hybrid or Android set Topbox as Airtel, Tata Sky, Dish TV launched ? if not we have to shift to other

There are the following malayalam channel to be added
Kappa tv, Jeevan tv, Kaumudi tv, Raj Music , Raj malayalam news, Darshana tv

still not added.

Star Pravah HD. Also I am expecting Ruposhi Bangla, Enterr10 Hindi and Bangla, R Plus News, MBC TV Odia, News Live, News18 Assam North East.
News18 remaining channels are possible, many are shown in SUN DTH packs with NA.

All dth operators have no option but to introduce hybrid set top box. Other wise they will be out of game

sun directs majority of users are rural peoples so it wont affect sun direct users a lot atleast for few years
That's right. I think a person who uses Android set top box must be educated. If someone is educated, they'll start questioning the unavailability of popular competing channels in the platform and packs. Also they'll raise questions about Sun channels in landing channel. So Sun direct doesn't need those customers. Their market is only on the rural areas where ppl will prefer to watch Sun channels only or OK with anything and simply watch Sun.

That's right. I think a person who uses Android set top box must be educated. If someone is educated, they'll start questioning the unavailability of popular competing channels in the platform and packs. Also they'll raise questions about Sun channels in landing channel. So Sun direct doesn't need those customers. Their market is only on the rural areas where ppl will prefer to watch Sun channels only or OK with anything and simply watch Sun.
NOt only sun direct bro, my village cable operator also using sun channels at landing page - whenever you turn on setop box info channel showing sun tv only seems sun wants this to follow in TN

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock