Sun Direct General Discussions, Help & Queries

• Thread starter Bishnu15
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 13,953
  • Views: Views 1,350,544
Sun direct wishing you a happy diwali.

So,what do you mean?

Only if they add many channels they have to convey diwali wish?
Not like tat. At least in this festive season they should add some important channels

Airtel Digital TV has added Gemini Music HD with Dolby audio. Does it have Dolby audio on Sun Direct? :huh:

Today in my sun direct, it is switching off automatically showing the error message " viewing is temporarily blocked " did anyone facing this issue.. what to do to rectify this problem

Today in my sun direct, it is switching off automatically showing the error message " viewing is temporarily blocked " did anyone facing this issue.. what to do to rectify this problem
This used to happen to me whenever I was recording something using the Set Top Box's recording feature. It happened if I changed the channel to a different one (in the same TP) from the one that is getting recorded. If I recall correctly, this started happening in my HD STB after it received a OTA Upgrade in July 2018.

If this is happening for you ONLY when a recording is going on, try not to change the channel during the recording.

If you are not recording anything when this happens, please contact customer care. It could be a software issue in the STB. You could also try doing a FACTORY RESET of your STB first.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock