Sun Direct General Discussions, Help & Queries

• Thread starter Bishnu15
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 13,952
  • Views: Views 1,349,403
That's right. I think a person who uses Android set top box must be educated. If someone is educated, they'll start questioning the unavailability of popular competing channels in the platform and packs. Also they'll raise questions about Sun channels in landing channel. So Sun direct doesn't need those customers. Their market is only on the rural areas where ppl will prefer to watch Sun channels only or OK with anything and simply watch Sun.
Never. People will understand the trend and do well.

who will see allchannels in HDorsD?why Spent those much amount??
our Selection is only wanted channels e ither in SD or HD. Notall 600 channels
ofcourse. We can avail the channels which we wanted only. in FTA who will see All those ? in my case we have seen only malayalam channel. when cricket then those channel. That is all.

SUN DTH added Star Sports 1 Hindi HD to its Ala-Carte offering.
The channel price is given as Rs 3/-, matching the EPG price.
The original Ala-carte price from Star is Rs. 19/
OQs1g08.jpg

Any reason for polimernews unavailability on sundirect ??
Mostly because groups like Polimer, Zee, Raj, MK, etc ,., have competing channels to that of their parent group -- Sun. Other reasons could involve price negotiations, contractual constraints and so on.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock