Sun Direct General Discussions, Help & Queries

• Thread starter Bishnu15
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 13,966
  • Views: Views 1,352,676
For me it is not working.. Tried to uninstall and reinstall .. Its still not working.. Tried in other mobile also.. Something peculiar..i think latest update has some issues..
What kind of issue are you facing with the app?

I am getting only blank screen..
1) Clear Cache in your phone (if possible, for all apps)
2) Uninstall SunNxt, do a Clear DATA for Google Play Store, restart your phone, launch playstore to install SunNxt again

If it still doesn't work,
Uninstall SUNNXT, do a CLEAR DATA for Google Play Services, restart your phone, and try installing it again.

Note: Clearing DATA of Google Play Services will not delete any of your Personal Information. But if any other app misbehaves after clearing data and restarting your phone, do a clear data of that app alone and login to that app again. It should work fine again.

Last edited:
1) Clear Cache in your phone (if possible, for all apps)
2) Uninstall SunNxt, do a Clear DATA for Google Play Store, restart your phone, launch playstore to install SunNxt again

If it still doesn't work,
Uninstall SUNNXT, do a CLEAR DATA for Google Play Services, restart your phone, and try installing it again.

Note: Clearing DATA of Google Play Services will not delete any of your Personal Information. But if any other app misbehaves after clearing data and restarting your phone, do a clear data of that app alone and login to that app again. It should work fine again.

Thanks for the details.. Its working now after clearing the cache and reinstalling the app..

Tamil Dpo 2a package has been updated in website

Surely sun direct is the sports/English/Infotainment lovers destination now @260rs

Star sports tamil, ss2, ss3, ssFirst, Sony six, ESPN, Ten1, ten2 ten3
Nat geo wild, Geographic, BBC, History,FYI, Animal planet, Discovery, TLC
Movies now, mnx, romedy, Infinity, Axn, Comedy central, HBo, sony pix, Wb

mind blowing package prices remember tatask's basic tamil plan is at 280

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock