Sun Direct General Discussions, Help & Queries

• Thread starter Bishnu15
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 13,953
  • Views: Views 1,350,755
any body can help me in this forum my problem given below,
regarding wrong package activation,
already mailed nodalofficer but not responding.

We contacted the customer care via chat for assistance in recharging Sun Direct DTH plan. Executive Nandha Kumar R advised us Telugu DPO 1 295Rs.2 Months package as we are inactive for 90+ days and eligible for specific package. Nandha Kumar asked us to recharge for Rs.300/- and since we did not find Rs.300/- in the denominations mentioned in the website, we recharged with Rs.305/- and there are no package details mentioned against the amount. Later, we see that Malayalam package is activated instead of Telugu DPO1. We raised a complaint Dated : 13-01-2020 (#SR200113003265) against this and there is no response yet though it has been 24 hours since the complaint has been registered. When we reached out to customer care for the follow up on the status, we were informed that changing the package to Telugu is not possible.
Call the Nodal team on a working day, between 10 to 5. Check for the Andhra/Telangana Nodal office phone numbers in the Sun Direct website. If your issue still does not get resolved, call the Chennai Nodal office.

Call the Nodal team on a working day, between 10 to 5. Check for the Andhra/Telangana Nodal office phone numbers in the Sun Direct website. If your issue still does not get resolved, call the Chennai Nodal office.
still contacting CC but not solving my problem,
nodal office not responding.

Today in my sun direct, it is switching off automatically showing the error message " viewing is temporarily blocked " did anyone facing this issue.. what to do to rectify this problem
Yes. Sometimes. when remaining the same video is coming No Problem we have to wait seconds

still contacting CC but not solving my problem,
nodal office not responding.
Nodal Office will not be available on Sat/Sun and public holidays. They might have been not available for a couple of days due to Pongal/Makar Sankranti holidays.

Try calling (not email) them tomorrow. You might get lucky :)

EOieBNLUcAY8CGV

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock