Sun Direct General Discussions, Help & Queries

• Thread starter Bishnu15
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 13,899
  • Views: Views 1,337,381
3 Tamil channels - Vannavil Tv, Win news,DD Puducherry,3 Malayalam channels - Reporter tv, Mangalam Tv, Kerala vision, 3 Bengali channels- R plus gold, Bangla talkies, Amar cinema, 2 Hindi Music channels - Music india, I love, 1 Marathi channel - Sun Marathi Exclusively available only in Sun Direct:love::tup::ok2:😜:cheers::ok2::kiss2:

hi i am using a homecast 9000ir reciever of sundirect the old reciever , i am not recieving siginals from one tp ?
( safari tv malayalam no siginal its fta and its in fta packet ) i have another sundirect set top box new in that
i am getting siginals and channels without re aligning the dish
is this the problem with my box?? ( i have recharged ) did sundirect changed any of the transponders?????
any possible solution to recieve that tp's channels?

hi i am using a homecast 9000ir reciever of sundirect the old reciever , i am not recieving siginals from one tp ?
( safari tv malayalam no siginal its fta and its in fta packet ) i have another sundirect set top box new in that
i am getting siginals and channels without re aligning the dish
is this the problem with my box?? ( i have recharged ) did sundirect changed any of the transponders?????
any possible solution to recieve that tp's channels?
Old settop box will not receive signals from two tps

Old settop box will not receive signals from two tps
ohh upgrades are costly , just checked their website
sd-sd+ 650
sd-hd 850 {including visiting)
my card doesnt work in new stb otherwise i will be using that one ;)!
i wonder does the sundirect hd give 5 time better picture quality and 5.1 dolby audio ? ( as in their website)

SUN Direct Should add all pending important channels as soon as possible, I personally like Sun Direct because of budget friendly packs & love towards Sun network, the only negative point is less no of channels compare to other Dth platforms. I don't under stand how long they adjust with the current scenario. Is they not interested in Dth business or they only gives priority to Sunnetwork channels & they don't willing to add competitive channels in Sun Direct. Every day many people request for new channel addition in sun direct FB , but they don't mind it. I am feeling bad with the atitude of Sun network, still I am thinking that one day all the problems will be solved & Sun Direct will add pending all important channels.

Now a days most of the South peoples are hating sun direct. They are not interested in adding popular South channels. It's very disappointment

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock