Sun Direct General Discussions, Help & Queries

• Thread starter Bishnu15
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 13,953
  • Views: Views 1,350,324
eventhough u select some channels and update it.. after some time if you open the channel selector pagesome channels which i marked earlier, it was not chosed at all.
Hi Kavin bro,
Yes, It not at all updating. CC also tried from their end after 3 times refresh, not able to subscribe in FTA pack. They advised to change NCF pack.
So, I am told change NCF pack.
They tried to change NCF pack but System is busy. So they register my complaints for change NCF pack.
Once NCF pack will change, let wait and see for updates.
I am having one more Sun Direct HD box, in that NCF pack working fine.
So you also call to CC and change your pack to NCF.

Yesterday I saw in twitter, sun direct they mention Telugu HD a1 only 193.22 for month but I called to call centre they are telling there is no plan like that
Hi Kavin bro,
Yes, It not at all updating. CC also tried from their end after 3 times refresh, not able to subscribe in FTA pack. They advised to change NCF pack.
They tried to change NCF pack but System is busy. So they register my complaints for change NCF pack.
i called them.. not able to change from fta to ncf. but its possible to change to other packs. something is not functioning properly from their site or system.

any improve
Hi Kavin bro,
any improvement. today also nearby technician came .resetting 3rd time. lets see.. maybe time to change to other operator

@kavinamakkal @harichandrana bros your settop are old I think you settop are old so you are not getting this channel.your required channel are available in tps which couldn't get signal in old settop box.

@Kannadiga bro,

I am using New STB HS8103 model only.

Before changing the NCF or FTA Pack, those channels are coming.
But, 2 weeks before I was changed to FTA pack then this issue was come.

@Kannadiga bro,

I am using New STB HS8103 model only.

Before changing the NCF or FTA Pack, those channels are coming.
But, 2 weeks before I was changed to FTA pack then this issue was come.
Then try by refreshing settop box
Refresh Settop box
Press on
"If unable to view subscribed
channel click here."
Select error like this
q76Y0Q4.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock