Sun Direct General Discussions, Help & Queries

• Thread starter Bishnu15
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 13,970
  • Views: Views 1,353,989
Friends..pls share more details on this offer.. any amount need to paid for exchange old box ? Is connection not active then will this offer applicable ?? Pls translate that offer in English ?? Also is it applicable tamilnadu ??

What is the re-installation (fit in wall and alignment) cost if we book call/request at sun direct customer care. My father relocated to different house and having dish .

Even after subscribing my fta as a base pack in SunDirect i'm able to use *free Sunnxt subscription.

Both sun direct app and website are not opening for me from yesterday.
Reinstalled App, still not opening.
website also same problem.any one facing similar issue.
CC replied website has technical issue but app has no problem. But for me both are not working.
I Installed in other mobile also,That also App not opening.
Is this problem from my net provider or sun direct side?

Rectified:
problem from my net provider side only. both app and website opening with mobile data.
don't know how only this app and website not working with my net provider.all other websites and apps working perfectly

Last edited:
I am presently using HD Telugu DPO A2.
cant i change my pack to NCF + some ala carte channel addition?
i asked CC, they refused to change.
they forcing me take HD bouguet of minimum price 247 rs.

Yes you can change just click unsubscribe option in my sun direct website your package will change to ncf pack and your current pack balance will be credited to your wallet from there you can activate broadcaster bouquetor alcarates

Yes you can change just click unsubscribe option in my sun direct website your package will change to ncf pack and your current pack balance will be credited to your wallet from there you can activate broadcaster bouquetor alcarates
today morning i had balance of Rs 78. I recharged with Rs 500. now my total balance is 501 rs.
They said Upcoming month GST 76+ rs deducted from my balance.
If i unsubscribe as u said, did that deducted GST amount also credited back to my wallet?my current pack is expiring tomorrow.

and 1 more doubt i added 1 HD channel yesterday.1 month amount deducted,if i deactivate the channel can i get back remaining amount for that channel?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock