Sun Direct General Discussions, Help & Queries

• Thread starter Bishnu15
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 13,953
  • Views: Views 1,350,288
You can change it in the sundirect website or app. It will change after selecting new base pack (NCF for 1 month) and entering password when it asks. Remaining money will be automatically refunded to your sundirect wallet.
Friends, Am planning to change my base pack to NCF(50 Rupees) or My FTA(49.15 rupees) due to am in native and not using current connection.

Which NCF pack(NCF or My FTA) is good and best ??

Friends, Am planning to change my base pack to NCF(50 Rupees) or My FTA(49.15 rupees) due to am in native and not using current connection.

Which NCF pack(NCF or My FTA) is good and best ??
I only see a My FTA pack in the mobile website. No NCF pack as of now. But I remember seeing one during earlier months. Is there one in the app as of now?

Use my fta
I called sun dth customer care and they told u can't change pack to "My FTA 50 RUPEES PACK" if Current pack is active.
Is it true ??

I am currently in 999/9 months plan and validity till 30-sep-2021. Can I change to my FTA pack from mobile app and my balance amount credited to wallet ??. Any body experienced this scenario. Pls guide and confirm.

I called sun dth customer care and they told u can't change pack to "My FTA 50 RUPEES PACK" if Current pack is active.
Is it true ??

I am currently in 999/9 months plan and validity till 30-sep-2021. Can I change to my FTA pack from mobile app and my balance amount credited to wallet ??. Any body experienced this scenario. Pls guide and confirm.
999 is a special base pack (churn pack) provided for inactive customers as an incentive to recharge again. I am not quite sure about the interoperability between this pack and the My FTA pack. Likewise, the refundability is also relatively unknown in this scenario.

That said, if it were a normal DPO base pack, I am pretty sure it will work in the website/app. Please read my quoted post below:

Yes. We can change it any time.

Last month, I was trying out (in the mobile website) to see if a base pack change works. I accidentally ended up changing my base pack from DPO (yearly pack) to NCF (monthly pack). It got changed immediately to NCF (for 1 month), and the remaining money was refunded to my sun direct wallet. I changed it back after a couple of hours (from NCF to DPO). It worked again.
Therefore, I would say you can try to change it. But at your own risk.

Or, you could probably call the sun direct nodal office between 10am to 5pm on a working day, and get their input before proceeding any further.

Is it true ??

Plz Give Me Some Details About 999 plan

Plz Give Me Some Details About 999 plan

How
many Channels Come And Validity
@Sagarmude3 Bro,999/9 is a Recharge offer only for Inactive Tamil customers which gives Tamil DPO 1 Pack for Rs 999 in Validity of 9 Months,But Currently I Don't know about the availability of this Pack because Sun Direct Replaced DPO Packs with Economy,Value,Super Packs!!!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock