Sun Direct General Discussions, Help & Queries

• Thread starter Bishnu15
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 13,953
  • Views: Views 1,350,378
999 is a special base pack (churn pack) provided for inactive customers as an incentive to recharge again. I am not quite sure about the interoperability between this pack and the My FTA pack. Likewise, the refundability is also relatively unknown in this scenario.

That said, if it were a normal DPO base pack, I am pretty sure it will work in the website/app. Please read my quoted post below:

Therefore, I would say you can try to change it. But at your own risk.

Or, you could probably call the sun direct nodal office between 10am to 5pm on a working day, and get their input before proceeding any further.
Thanks for your details.
Pls provide nodal officer number for tamilnadu. I will check with them.

Thanks for your details.
Pls provide nodal officer number for tamilnadu. I will check with them.
The Nodal Office numbers for all the regions are listed on the sun direct website. The Tamil Nadu Nodal Office (Chennai) number is listed there too.

1) Call on a weekday (Mon-Fri), between 10.00 am and 5.00 pm.

2) The call will connect to the SUN TV Office. Request them to connect you to the Sun Direct department. They will immediately transfer your call. You will now be talking to one of the Nodal Office members. They can speak either in English or Tamil. I am not sure about the availability of other language speakers in the Chennai nodal office.

Good luck.

I thought Sun direct will add few tamil channels today as a gift to Sun direct customers due to swearing ceremony of Stalin..But nothing happened till now .

I thought Sun direct will add few tamil channels today as a gift to Sun direct customers due to swearing ceremony of Stalin..But nothing happened till now .
@Chezhiyan Bro ,I am also Expecting few Tamil channels . But I don't know Why SUN DIRECT not willing to add Pending important channels Especially Tamil channels,Sun Direct customers are frustrated with the attitude of Sun network.I love Sun network & Sun Direct DTH.So I am not interested to go for other DTH!

@Chezhiyan Bro ,I am also Expecting few Tamil channels . But I don't know Why SUN DIRECT not willing to add Pending important channels Especially Tamil channels,Sun Direct customers are frustrated with the attitude of Sun network.I love Sun network & Sun Direct DTH.So I am not interested to go for other DTH!
Yes bro, I am also not willing to move other DTH despite Sun direct not having many tamil channels. They are very clever in choosing which tamil channels should be present in Sun direct. Just for the sake of increasing Tamil channel they added many useless channel...

Too bad..

We south customers are with Sun direct during their though time(Space Crunch) without moving to other DTH, but once they got sufficient TPs they not satisified the basic needs of South customers and continuously adding ROI channels.

I am not saying they should not add ROI channels but priority should be given first to South customers..

Yes bro, I am also not willing to move other DTH despite Sun direct not having many tamil channels. They are very clever in choosing which tamil channels should be present in Sun direct. Just for the sake of increasing Tamil channel they added many useless channel...

Too bad..

We south customers are with Sun direct during their though time(Space Crunch) without moving to other DTH, but once they got sufficient TPs they not satisified the basic needs of South customers and continuously adding ROI channels.

I am not saying they should not add ROI channels but priority should be given first to South customers..
Any way,Most of the South Indians using SUN DIRECT , other DTH Platforms & Cable Services are very rare compared to Sun Direct,In my village every house have Sun Direct.

My pack details as on May 9 2021

UcHmBXA.jpg

3w8TgH0.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock