Sun Direct General Discussions, Help & Queries

• Thread starter Bishnu15
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 13,953
  • Views: Views 1,350,507
Upgrade price: sd to sd+ = 499 + 150
Sd to hd = 699 + 150
150 is visiting charge
Btw @mtr123 bro can you able to view safari tv?
If a person upgrades from sd to hd but can't get signals of gsat 15 bcuz his dish is aligned only to measat.
Then will the person who cm fix it also?

Actually technician says we need to change the dish and lnb at HD upgrade to recieve signal due to this reason.
Actually some local technicians are lying to sell their dish and lnb don't believe it you just need to realign the existing dish...while you upgrade to sd to hd they will realign at no extra cost.. that's why they are charging visiting charge.. @mtr123 bro please go through customer care

Last edited:
Actually some local technicians are lying to sell their dish and lnb don't believe it you just need to realign the existing dish...while you upgrade to sd to hd they will realign at no extra cost.. that's why they are charging visiting charge
Because of this reason I forcefully took new SD box in March as replacement when their was issue with my old set up box

Sun Group's Subsidiary, SCV (Sumangali Cable Vision) which was a MSO, have released a pic of their upcoming new Digital Smart Set-top Box 'SCV Infinity' in their website last month.
3Jiuu3r.jpg

It may be a signal of Sun Group for their one of the subsidiary, Sun Direct DTH customer's ? 🤔, I am talking about the Android Smart Box of Sun Direct. @Vadirocks any news about this on your side ? And others comment what would be the name of the Sun Direct Android Smart Box ? 🧐🧐🧐❤️

Last edited:
Is it possible to change to ncf pack from gold pack with new connection?
Yes.try in website.

Edit: option had removed.
Before there was option to unsubscribe.
Now only modify option is there.
Try by using sundirect chat

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock