DDF Exclusive Sun Direct IPL Offer

Bishnu15

Contributor
Reaction score
9oBPy8j.jpg

Sun Direct becomes the first dth this year to launch IPL offer.
Free Installation & Free Activation with free recording.
Any DPO can be chosen for one month/three months free preview except NCF or My FTA Pack. This offer is available on all non south states. South offer will be posted later as and when I get to know.

NCF or My FTA Pack.
What is the difference between these two packs? I am seeing that the number of channels are the same. Price difference too, seems to be around only 1 rupee. Is there any advantage for users, on choosing one pack over the other?

What is the difference between these two packs? I am seeing that the number of channels are the same. Price difference too, seems to be around only 1 rupee. Is there any advantage for users, on choosing one pack over the other?
In my FTA Pack you can decide what FTA channnels to keep and what to remove. However, in NCF Pack you have to keep all fta channels available on sun Direct

In my FTA Pack you can decide what FTA channnels to keep and what to remove. However, in NCF Pack you have to keep all fta channels available on sun Direct
Okay.

Is there any advantage in reducing the number of FTA channels? Does it reduce the price if we choose less number of FTA channels? :unsure:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock