Sad News Sun Direct is worst network

When You Recharge Or Make Package Modifications After 6pm To 11pm

It Always Takes Lots Of Time To Get Channels,

Even Though If You Refresh,
Ok i already refreshed but i got the channel later on but by then the movie I was watching concluded. SD need to improvise on the as I have TatA play also which does not take time to activate channel. By the way is there any technical reason for the above issues.

Regards

Ramani

All Dthare good in their terms. But we canot satisfy ourself becase each one wanted to add more channels even from their own respective Languages. But all d th not done it. That is why consider waste. When we shifted to other one-then we can understand that earlier one is better than present one. That is on. Moreover who will see all channels ? None..

Ok i already refreshed but i got the channel later on but by then the movie I was watching concluded. SD need to improvise on the as I have TatA play also which does not take time to activate channel. By the way is there any technical reason for the above issues.

Regards

Ramani

Indeed! Very True!

Yesterday Subscribed Zee Kannada HD By 6.50pm But Channel Started Playing After 2 Hours Only,,,,

Indeed! Very True!

Yesterday Subscribed Zee Kannada HD By 6.50pm But Channel Started Playing After 2 Hours Only,,,,
Yesterday i subscribed star sports 1 tamil by 7pm. channel started playing after 3 seconds. Many times I subscribed channels in 6 to 9pm timing No issues happened. I didn't faced any problem with pay channel addition or removal at any time

But addition and removal of free to air channels in my FTA pack i faced lots of problems. Then i changed my pack from my FTA to NCF 50 pack. Then all problems solved. No issues happened till now. I didn't faced any problem in channels addition, removal, bouquet addition and removal at any timing i subscribed it.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock