Breaking Sun Direct issues notice to offer Star channels a la carte from 1 Aug

Status
Not open for further replies.

avipersistent

Television Genius
Contributor
Reaction score
Direct-to-home (DTH) operator Sun Direct has issued a public notice stating that Star India channels will be available on reference interconnection offer (RIO) on its platform from 1 August. Sun Direct will take Star channels out of its packages. It has four SD packages each for Tamil, Telugu, Kannada and Malayalam. For the rest of India, it has three SD packages. It also has 12 HD packages for each of the four South Indian languages and six HD packages for the rest of India. Star India owns and operates 37 SD and 27 HD channels across entertainment.

Sun Direct issues notice to offer Star channels a la carte from 1 Aug | TelevisionPost.com

Read more at: http://www.televisionpost.com/dth/sun-direct-issues-notice-to-offer-star-channels-a-la-carte-from-1-aug/ | TelevisionPost.com

I think they will introduce new packages.

But it's bad move

Lost of interest to continuing to sundth

Last edited by a moderator:
Time to throw sdirect dth into garbage especially @amarnathkvk & @Vicky thambis

I don't know without Star Network Channels what they going to give in their packages only sun network channels ?? :wall :damn :angry :( :dodgy

1st PT now vijay tv , next zee tamil ?? .. i think it's not Sdirect dth its sun network dth :damn :damn

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock