• Welcome to DreamDTH Forums
    An online community for the television enthusiasts!

DDF Exclusive Sun Direct Lock in Policy for Ala Carte Channels - the procedure in details

Bishnu15

Contributor
Reaction score
Sun Direct Lock in Policy for Ala Carte Channels - the procedure in details:

First of all now Sun Direct has no minimum lock in period. A channel can be subscribed and removed in the same day.

The procedure in details.

First I shall explain about a service.

Suppose one subscribed to Tamil Cinema Club, LCN 108, upfront from his /her account Rs. 11.80 will be deducted for one month. Then suppose he / she removes the channel the very next day, then his one day charge Rs. 0.39 (Rs. 11.80/30days) will be cut and the balance amount Rs. 11.41 will be refunded back to him / her.

Now let's see for a channel. (HD Channel)

Suppose one subscribed to Star Sports 1 HD, LCN 984, upfront from his / her account Rs. 22.40 will be deducted for one month. Then suppose he / she removes the channel the after two days, then his two days charge Rs. 1.4933(Rs. 22.40/30days) will be cut and the balance amount Rs. 20.9067 will be refunded back to him / her.

The procedure is same for SD Channel.

I hope this thread helps all.

Subscription can be done either through mysundirect app or www.sundirect.in I am a sun direct user. I personally have done this.

Last edited:

Jom

Registered
Reaction score
This means ,there is no lock in policy for sun direct.channels can be added and removed any time.its a good move compared to one month lock in period of dish tv

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock