Sun Direct New Connection Cinema Plus Sports Pack Price Hiked

RE: Sun Direct Cinema Plus Sports Pack New Price Details

good share bro. any updates about new channels ?

Package price or New connection price...? :huh

Yup itz New connection Price change .. @admins or thread starter plz edit the thread title .. Getting shock after saw 1990 for 3 months package price :lol:em:u:s ..

I was also shocked to see this price :lol yesterday, I recharged my Sun Direct for 6 months Mega package in just 1890 Rs.

Hmm no one interested to buy it so no one going to hurt:lol

Hassan Syed said:
I was also shocked to see this price :lol yesterday, I recharged my Sun Direct for 6 months Mega package in just 1890 Rs.

Bro what you are trying to say from yesterday onwards you keep on saying this. No one understanding what you are telling be clear and explain to all;)

amarnathkvk said:
Bro what you are trying to say from yesterday onwards you keep on saying this. No one understanding what you are telling be clear and explain to all;)
He Recharged His Account Bro;)

Jaya Kumar said:
He Recharged His Account Bro;)

Yea bro but still @Hassan bro's doubt is not cleared if you understood means pleas explain to all:clap

@Amar bro he got recharged with his account 1890 for 6 Months it means 315/m he got Mega SD Pack .. That only i got understood with my Small mind .. For more info Read Sdirect GD Thread Post#5903 :) ..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock