Good News Sun direct New connection starts @ 1119 including GST

So, you installed it or not @hike bro?
Not yet. I'm waiting for the cheapest price to come. If my Tamil friends are getting the same thing in 950 why I need to pay 1500 or 1700 :(
And here in Jaipur there is this market called Radio Market, I'll definitely find a working second hand SunDirect STB 🤞

Bro what benifits I would get & what benifits I would loose If I switch from Airtel to Sun ?
You will get NCF pack at Rs 59 including Tax.

Other curated packs given by Sun direct are also cheap.

Airtel and Sun direct is same in term of SD channels Pq and AQ. but Sun direct is ahead in PQ in terms of HD Channels.

You will get Travel XP HD in Sun direct. but you will not get Sony Sab HD, Star gold select HD, Sony Ten 3 HD which you will get in Airtel.

Sun direct usually adds Hindi channels very late..Example, Shemaroo Tv and Ishara TV still not available in Sun direct.

Hindi Regional and Devotional channels are very less in Sundirect

The above points are Based on my personal opinion

Pq comparison will vary from person to person.

Last edited:
You will get NCF pack at Rs 59 including Tax.

Other curated packs given by Sun direct are also cheap.

Airtel and Sun direct is same in term of SD channels Pq and AQ. but Sun direct is ahead in PQ in terms of HD Channels.

You will get Travel XP HD in Sun direct. but you will not get Sony Sab HD, Star gold select HD, Sony Ten 3 HD which you will get in Airtel.

Sun direct usually adds Hindi channels very late..Example, Shemaroo Tv and Ishara TV still not available in Sun direct.

Hindi Regional and Devotional channels are very less in Sundirect

The above points are Based on my personal opinion

Pq comparison will vary from person to person.
Thanks for replying bro .. SAB HD is must for my family rest channels I don't mind.

What about there hardware & software quality?

I have to check there curated packs & then I'll decide but definitely Would like to go for cost saving option

Thanks for replying bro .. SAB HD is must for my family rest channels I don't mind.

What about there hardware & software quality?

I have to check there curated packs & then I'll decide but definitely Would like to go for cost saving option
Sun direct box is nice..you will get free recording facilities as well.

And UI of Sun direct is somewhat ok..They have upgrade their UI to match with other DTH.

You will get EPG banner like this which is looking old for me when comparing with other DTH.

y8nHcfE.jpg

3Ous7Aw.jpg

Last edited:

And UI of Sun direct is somewhat ok..They have upgrade their UI to match with other DTH.

You will get EPG banner like this which is looking old for me when comparing with other DTH.

y8nHcfE.jpg

3Ous7Aw.jpg
Also one last thing I want to ask you

Do there customer service is also user friendly like airtel ?

Once my airtel stb stopped working and there were no stock available in my city .. airtel distributor make me wait for 5 days. I complaint on twitter and airtel provided me free stb replacement . They didn't took any charge.

Also one last thing I want to ask you

Do there customer service is also user friendly like airtel ?

Once my airtel stb stopped working and there were no stock available in my city .. airtel distributor make me weight for 5 days. I complaint on twitter and airtel provided me free stb replacement . They didn't took any charge.
If Sun direct box is under warranty you will get free replacement.

They are good in customer service in South India..

But i am not sure about customer service in North India as they started their pan India presence recently from South India.

May be any Sun direct ROI users will confirm that..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock