Sun Direct Offers

Bishnu15

Contributor
Reaction score
1. Super Recharge Offer, Super Duper Offer, Long Term Recharge Offer, Churn Offer, Retention Offer :

picture upload

Bishnu bro will you please tell me the recharge amount of Sun Direct Pack that offers Hindi Entertainment + Sports + Music + Hindi News + Hindi Movies

wewake said:
Thanks amar bro! am thinking to install sun direct in my another tv :tup

Why bro  :huh BTW wait for @Bishnu bro's reply he knows much better package knowledge in ROI and dont see the website bro some of the packs not updated :s

wewake said:
Thanks amar bro! am thinking to install sun direct in my another tv :tup

:skd:skd:skd .. Anyway congrats and my best wishes bro :hs:) ..

amarnathkvk said:
Why bro  :huh BTW wait for @Bishnu bro's reply he knows much better package knowledge in ROI and dont see the website bro some of the packs not updated :s

Because that TV is not in use from last 2 years. Now am going to use that in my room. Cable services here are too much poor. As am using Tata Sky, so Multi Tv connection will cost me 240 Rs. So am thinking to install Sun Direct because of cheap packages :tup

OMG :( Without Adding Single Channel they raised up Charges in Each column :(
It seems that they don't feel any shy or shame on Putting these Charges to Peoples head :p
Hope They gona last all customers soon !!!!

wewake said:
Bishnu bro will you please tell me the recharge amount of Sun Direct Pack that offers Hindi Entertainment + Sports + Music + Hindi News + Hindi Movies

RS 279 Value Plus Pack bro. But you have to add on Life OK, Channel V. Rest all you will get. You are also eligible for anyone free regional pack. :tup

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock