Sun Direct – Rated in the Top 10 for Customer Service in India!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gubbimari

Contributor
Reaction score
Sun Direct – Rated in the Top 10 for Customer Service in India!
Sun Direct has been recognized by 'OneDirect' as one of the Top 10 professionals for Customer Service in India.
Thank you customers for all your support!

upload images free

Source: facebook page of sun direct

Proud to be a part of Sun Direct family. Yes, no one can beat sun direct in terms of customer service. I am a part of their family since 2012 & I have no complaints to make in terms of customer service.

@ Gubbimari bro one suggestion please insert ur name in the image. Otherwise other forum members will copy / paste. Please try & understand & do it quickly.

Bishnu15 said:
@ Gubbimari bro one suggestion please insert ur name in the image. Otherwise other forum members will copy / paste. Please try & understand & do it quickly.

Bro,this image available in sundirect facebook page & no issue in this picture:k

in the meantime i want to share my personal example with sd.Last june i have shifted my house so i called sd team for installation.Remember that my house situated in a remote village.I called by 10am.By 11.30am technician came and installed And bought a fee of 150 only.After five to ten minutes conference call approached me that enables me,cc and technician.First cc verified my details and ask about technician performance and rating also given by me.This what happens!

Vicky bro from when you are part of sun direct family ?

after akosha award it considered as a milestone in sun direct

Yes in customer service no one can beat sun direct. Never. But yes customer service is not the only issue to be a good dth. Other issues are there like new channel additions, free services, games, cheap add ons etc . In these matters sun direct are lagging behind !

Bishnu15 said:
Vicky bro from when you are part of sun direct family ?

sd from april 2011 & hd from nov 2013:tup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock