sUN DIRECT RECHARGE PROBLEM

rajaraman

Reaction score
SUNDIRECT FROM YESTERDAY MORNING NOT RECHARGEING TO VCS PLS GIVE INFORMATION

Contact Customer care : STD CODE + 3940 7575. Or else drop a mail at [email protected] . Go to sun dth shop and buy cards of amounts you want. Call CC and recharge. Or else go to any oxygen counter where all dth recharge is done. If that also does not work. If that also does not work go to DTH Service India | Digital TV | Best DTH | Direct to Home – Sun Direct DTH then select recharge option. They will provide you various methods by which you can recharge your account. At the time of recharge please do not forget to keep your stb on Channel NO. 102 (KTV) which is also the recharge channel. This will help smooth updation of your available balance. Do not keep on any other channel at the time of recharge. Hope this works. By the way what do you mean by VCS ? Sun Direct does not have VC number, it has smart card number, which is of 11 digits and starts with 4......... Also at the time of recharging dont forget to input your registered mobile number. All the best ! Any further problem tell me. Other guys like Vicky, Mahi, Jay Kumar, Gubbmari bro also there. They can also help you if required. They including me all are sun direct subscribers.

As you are from Alavatta Karnataka, Your customer care number will be 080 - 39407575 for SD & 080-39408585 for HD.

Nodal Officers Details:

SUN DIRECT TV (P) LTD
MARAN TOWERS,
Ground Floor,
9, Brunton Road, Off M.G.Road,
Bangalore 560025.

Name: Mr N.K. Renjith

Contact Number : 080 44676767

E-Mail: [email protected]

Bishnu15 said:
As you are from Alavatta Karnataka, Your customer care number will be 080 - 39407575 for SD & 080-39408585 for HD.

Nodal Officers Details:

SUN DIRECT TV (P) LTD
MARAN TOWERS,
Ground Floor,
9, Brunton Road, Off M.G.Road,
Bangalore 560025.

Name: Mr N.K. Renjith

Contact Number : 080 44676767

E-Mail: [email protected]
no brother this is from sundirect web side undermaintans problem from 3/3/2015 morning when will repaire this pls help me

rajaraman said:
no brother this is from sundirect web side undermaintans problem from 3/3/2015 morning when will repaire this pls help me

Sun Direct website always having some problem. :angry Fed Up !:wall Best is to call Nodal Officer and recharge. Nodal officer details already provided by me.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock