Sun Direct Testing News 18 Kerala TV

Status
Not open for further replies.

M.J.Sadiq

M Jahabar Sadiq
Contributor
Reaction score
Sun Direct Testing News 18 Kerala TV in place of Reporter channel.

s7JuCfn.jpg

ffc5sg5.jpg

So,Sun Direct Becomes Second DTH To Add News 18 Kerala After Tata Sky:win

News 18 Kerala in Punjab ?? In Channel its Showing Bikram Singh Majithia which is an Indian politician and a Cabinet Minister of Punjab Government.

Deep.S said:
News 18 Kerala in Punjab ?? In Channel its Showing Bikram Singh Majithia which is an Indian politician and a Cabinet Minister of Punjab Government.

It is from the News 18 network and so I guess they got this from their parent network. The mic shows just News 18 Network.

Npnn007 said:
So my thread was a valid thread

You need others to prove your news? You have to provide valid source while posting news. Till now you have not mentioned from where you got the news and claiming yours is a true news. Even if you copy from somewhere the news will become true. For that you cannot claim that it is your news which came true. Why not you reply to us when we ask for source and suddenly coming up and replying now? What is the big deal in saying the source? Why can't you say now?

Edit:
Npnn007 said:
Bro..here no any other Source...
Sundirect doing Some Hidden Activities
Waiting is the Solution

Just saw your above reply. You earlier said they are testing Colors super in place of Reporter which is not true. And if you know they are doing hidden activities, how do you know? Why you didn't post the screenshots?

So SD taking 1 by 1 Ts Exclusive Channels ;)
Thanks For Update @Sadiq bro :tup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock