Sun Direct's ASE's reply on my mail

Bishnu15

Contributor
Reaction score
This is what Sun Direct's A.S.E. Mr Shantanu Chakraborty replied regarding new Bengali Channels addition:

Dear Mr. basu,

Appreciating for your valuable data about the regional channel contents, i would like to thank you for being with us for last 2 years despite of your justified grievances on insufficiency of regional channel contents.
But at the other side i think you must have experienced the top quality clarity in picture and sound as well as committed and cheapest after sales service network, which at this point of time is unmatchable with any competitors.
Moreover in case of addition of regional channels within the stipulated time frame, i feel sorry to inform you that this inclusion of channels are not in my hand, as definitely you are aware of that these issues are entirely controlled from HO and is related with a lot of norms.
Hope you will understand and bear with us.

Regards
Shantanu Chakraborty
ASE
Sun Direct Tv Pvt.Ltd
[email protected]

Bishnu15 said:
How to attach mail please tell.

Take screenshot of your email and attach.

Follow the below steps.

1. Open in your email in your desktop.
2. Press "Prnt Scrn" key on your keyboard (Please don't say the button is not there in your keyboard. Even in 1997 model, it was there)
3. Open MS Paint
4. Press "Ctrl +V " button
5. Erase your personal email address and other details using Eraser tool in MS Paint.
6. Save the image.
7. Upload into imgur
8. Copy the link to the uploaded image.
9. Attach it here as you used to attach other images.

Done..

Thanks for uploading the image. It seems you received this email exactly a month ago and posting today only. I think you have so many such emails waiting to upload.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock