SUN HD vs Tata Sky HD Quality

Not RS -5000
It's Cost 5370
Stb Price 5000 + 1 month Subscription
So you wasted Rs5370 in 1 week with 3 weeks subscription felt.You could have atleast donated the money for a Noble Cause.
If Tata Sky HD quality is so bad then why are the customers still using it for years.I was a d2h SD and then a Dish TV HD user before using Tata Sky HD.I did not feel any degradation in HD Channels Quality.All HD channels have a very good Video as well as Audio.I have been using it for 9 months now.So I am not new user like you.
You should have atleast used it for the Whole Month and then make a Comparison.

Last edited:
I doubt he works for Sun Direct. Always supports SD falsely
No ..Am not Working in Sun Direct am works At Some Real Estate Campany .
& AM Used DishTv from 2012 to 2017 After leaving DishTV am used all DTH's except Tata sky ..when Announce offer from TS Their Tata Sky +Box then Bought ....Now Am Used All DTH Campanys ..
SUN Direct Picture Quality is Awesome..but Their RECORDING facility is Poor ...
Tata sky All Services Are Excellent But Picture Quality is very Poor also High Cost HD Packs ...SUN Dpo packs are Too Cheap campare with Any DTH in India

No ..Am not Working in Sun Direct am works At Some Real Estate Campany .
& AM Used DishTv from 2012 to 2017 After leaving DishTV am used all DTH's except Tata sky ..when Announce offer from TS Their Tata Sky +Box then Bought ....Now Am Used All DTH Campanys ..
SUN Direct Picture Quality is Awesome..but Their RECORDING facility is Poor ...
Tata sky All Services Are Excellent But Picture Quality is very Poor also High Cost HD Packs ...SUN Dpo packs are Too Cheap campare with Any DTH in India
Ya i agree that package cost wise SD is better than any other DTH operator. Even i was a SD customer since 2007 bro. Feeling irritated with SD cheap politics in adding channels. Frustrated and moved on to TS last month only. My point of view after using it for one and half month TS is better than SD in Video and Audio quality. Sun TV HD is better in TS than SD. I was shocked to see that.

Ya i agree that package cost wise SD is better than any other DTH operator. Even i was a SD customer since 2007 bro. Feeling irritated with SD cheap politics in adding channels. Frustrated and moved on to TS last month only. My point of view after using it for one and half month TS is better than SD in Video and Audio quality. Sun TV HD is better in TS than SD. I was shocked to see that.
Yes Bro maybe Ur Used Old Model STB that's why u feels....but Present Days SUN Direct New Model " S52IRHD" STB is Mind Blowing Sharper Picture Quality ...& SD mobile App also simple ,Faster Adding/ Rdmoving Chanels ..Anyway if u Want Brand Imaze Stay Tata Sky Only ..or U Need Best picture Quality go back SUN HD

Yes Bro maybe Ur Used Old Model STB that's why u feels....but Present Days SUN Direct New Model " S52IRHD" STB is Mind Blowing Sharper Picture Quality ...& SD mobile App also simple ,Faster Adding/ Rdmoving Chanels ..Anyway if u Want Brand Imaze Stay Tata Sky Only ..or U Need Best picture Quality go back SUN HD
Ya bro mine is 2017 model set top box. I never get new replacement STB. I will consider ur suggestion bro.

In my view difference in picture quality due to 1080i & 1080p. TS picture quality is 1080i , where as Sun direct picture quality may be in 1080p.
As per below statement, 1080p picture quality is better than 1080i.
" Due to its working principle, 1080p has more advantages than the 1080i format, starting with a superior perceived image quality. Even if an image has the same resolution in both 1080p and 1080i formats, and therefore the same number of pixels vertically and horizontally, the vertical resolution of an interlaced image seems to be almost 60% inferior. This is due to the fact that the even and odd lines of the image aren’t displayed simultaneously. Consequently, a video in a 1080i offers a very similar image quality to that of a file in 720p, meaning you cannot fully enjoy Full HD images. "

In my view difference in picture quality due to 1080i & 1080p. TS picture quality is 1080i , where as Sun direct picture quality may be in 1080p.
As per below statement, 1080p picture quality is better than 1080i.
" Due to its working principle, 1080p has more advantages than the 1080i format, starting with a superior perceived image quality. Even if an image has the same resolution in both 1080p and 1080i formats, and therefore the same number of pixels vertically and horizontally, the vertical resolution of an interlaced image seems to be almost 60% inferior. This is due to the fact that the even and odd lines of the image aren’t displayed simultaneously. Consequently, a video in a 1080i offers a very similar image quality to that of a file in 720p, meaning you cannot fully enjoy Full HD images. "
Yah ..MayBe

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock