SUN HD vs Tata Sky HD Quality

KrisH 22

Reaction score
Am Switched to Tata Sky + DVR from SUN Direct HD FOR recording purposes ...now Am Regrets my Decision,,,becoz TS service are Very GooD ..but Picture Quality is Too Worst,, Campare With SuN Direct HD SUN is Brilliant High Quality Picture .Tata Sky Is JUST branded that's it..Quality Wise Nothing.

Because sun use HEVC Format so may be But Ts Hance Not Shifted To HEVC Technology Even Their New Generation Boxes Are HEVC Capable.

I think only Sun network channels with better quality other HD channels are regular like other DTH.
and no need to talk about SD channels.they are bad clarity

I think only Sun network channels with better quality other HD channels are regular like other DTH.
and no need to talk about SD channels.they are bad clarity
Am not Agree with u ...Am Deeply Abserved evry Pixel & Evry Chanel both SD& HD SUN is Ultimate

After 1 weak uses of Tata Sky + Am Back to SUN Direct HD ..now AM Enjoying SUN Direct HD&SD chanels Brilliant Quality !!
You never give snapshot of tatasky +hd box and channels quality comparing with sun direct channel quality .
How can anyone believe your comments regarding to tatasky +hd poor quality or not ?

:rolleyes::rolleyes:
So you invested 5000rs for only 1 week. Really . If you really have both box compare it and post the pics. Then it will useful for others.

After 1 weak uses of Tata Sky + Am Back to SUN Direct HD ..now AM Enjoying SUN Direct HD&SD chanels Brilliant Quality !!

ROl channel running with not upto the mark quality. l activated Marathi pack & l have normal box. Non ROl channel come with high quality. Dont know about hd quality.

My advice dont go yet for ROl pack. Dth pack offering great compare other dth but quality matter.

:rolleyes::rolleyes:
So you invested 5000rs for only 1 week. Really . If you really have both box compare it and post the pics. Then it will useful for others.
Not RS -5000
It's Cost 5370
Stb Price 5000 + 1 month Subscription

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock