Breaking SUN Marathi to launch in 2021-22

• Thread starter Viki
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 45
  • Views: Views 15,644
Pravah launched this show till that it was very late and unpopular channel all serials were flop at that time and they started dubbed shows that too in evening time when it was needed in afternoon 😅 now also they can launch good dubbed shows in afternoon.

Sun network should not dubbed any serial in Marathi other then nandhini mostly family oriented or drama serials dubbed should not happen, mythological or horror shows are welcome but in afternoon early slots at 4/5pm.

Sun Marathi should remake Pavitra rishta (remake of popular tamil serial don't know name) in Marathi with changes it will be great but I want Sun Marathi to be original swamake channel with only some good remakes.
At starting Sun marathi should come with 6-7 shows and one reality show if possible only 7-10:30 pm shedule for their original or remake shows and dubbed show on 6-7 pm

At starting they should come with 6-7 shows and one reality show if possible only 7-10:30 pm shedule for their original or remake shows and dubbed show on 6-7 pm
They should come with more number of serials to attract audience 6/7 not sufficient at least they need to bring 10 even sony Marathi Brought 9/11 serials in beginning now it has only 6 serials because it's not having good position they not launching serials in other slots.

In coming days strong competition will be there in 6-7pm slots as pravah is having this serials and zee and colors will not sit quite they too will launch new serials in this slots so it's good for them to bring original serials only. dubbed shows good at 4-6pm slots along with one family related reality show.

They should come with more number of serials to attract audience 6/7 not sufficient at least they need to bring 10 even sony Marathi Brought 9/11 serials in beginning now it has only 6 serials because it's not having good position they not launching serials in other slots.

In coming days strong competition will be there in 6-7pm slots as pravah is having this serials and zee and colors will not sit quite they too will launch new serials in this slots so it's good for them to bring original serials only. dubbed shows good at 4-6pm slots along with one family related reality show.
Aggre with you but it can difficult for sun I think they will definitely come with 8+ shows but I think 6-6:30 slot will get stronger now because pravah is launching very hit concept on 6:30 pm then other channel will also improve their slot in comming days I think pravah will follow same like jalsha or maa it can also start schedule in afternoon and also bring shows on 5 &11 pm no doubt pravah will be no 1 for atleast 5-6 years or more than

Aggre with you but it can difficult for sun I think they will definitely come with 8+ shows but I think 6-6:30 slot will get stronger now because pravah is launching very hit concept on 6:30 pm wanchannel will also improve their slot in comming days I think pravah will follow same like jalsha or maa it can also start schedule in afternoon and also bring shows on 5 &11 pm no doubt pravah will be no 1 for atleast 5-6 years or more than
Off-topic
I don't think Star Pravah will rule for this many years but they can! As other channels will not sit quite both zee and colors are trying their best to compete with Pravah but their efforts going in vain they should do something new and good which audience will like.
In Marathi 6-7pm slots will become stronger and competition will increase a lot.
Star Pravah may start serials in afternoon it's on them if they want.

Off-topic
I don't think Star Pravah will rule for this many years but they can! As other channels will not sit quite both zee and colors are trying their best to compete with Pravah but their efforts going in vain they should do something new and good which audience will like.
In Marathi 6-7pm slots will become stronger and competition will increase a lot.
Star Pravah may start serials in afternoon it's on them if they want.
Off topic. I think public prefer quality shows if pravah will give good shows like now then it will be no 1 definately due to lockdown, devyani and smnka channel increase its trp (colors marathi started late so it was out of race sony marathi and zee yuva are not strong so there is only one compititer zee marathi at that time) so public prefer star and it kepp going on but now it's not easy for both zm & cm because public are stick with star pravah and the condition of cm and zm getting worst I have hope form colors marathi because of bigg boss. I think we should stop disscussing about this in this thread we will discuss it in its respective thread

@Rajpatil98 bro finally sun marathi launching what will you like to say?
Wrong move by sun network.....already channels like zee yuva and sony marathi are struggling from many yrs so what was the need of launching their GEC in marathi market.....the competition will remain betn only 3 main channels star,zee,CM .....others will play betn 50-80k nd i think same will happen to sun marathi

Wow! Excited for another Marathi GEC from a big network. :cheers:
Waiting for Sun marathi sun bangla is fta
channel so sun marathi will be also fta after launching this channel it will be the first marathi Free GEC channel which have orignal shows .I'm so excited
Wrong move by sun network.....already channels like zee yuva and sony marathi are struggling from many yrs so what was the need of launching their GEC in marathi market.....the competition will remain betn only 3 main channels star,zee,CM .....others will play betn 50-80k nd i think same will happen to sun marathi
1. Sun Marathi will be competing with Zee Marathi, Star Pravah, Colors Marathi, Sony Marathi and Zee Yuva. Fakt Marathi is mostly a movie channel now. So the competition is very tight.
Currently SPV (Pravah) is ruling the market by a big margin; before it was ZM. Sony Marathi is a smaller channel but it gets decent ratings and the content is better. Colors Marathi is known for non-fiction but ratings have dropped. Zee Yuva is now a failure.

2. Sun Bangla HD is expected to launch by this year or next year as it is already testing along with 3 other Sun HD channels.

Last edited:
1. Sun Marathi will be competing with Zee Marathi, Star Pravah, Colors Marathi, Sony Marathi and Zee Yuva. Fakt Marathi is mostly a movie channel now. So the competition is very tight.
Currently SPV (Pravah) is ruling the market by a big margin; before it was ZM. Sony Marathi is a smaller channel but it gets decent ratings and the content is better. Colors Marathi is known for non-fiction but ratings have dropped. Zee Yuva is now a failure.

2. Sun Bangla HD is expected to launch by this year or next year as it is already testing along with 3 other Sun HD channels.
There was one article where Fakt Marathi said that they will bring 4 original serials one is Saibaba, Crime Diary, etc so they might keep it as FTA GEC.
But nowadays they are only showing Movies no serial at all so we can say it movie channel now.

They have much number of classic and medium average movies with sometimes new movies so they can launch a movie channel or convert it into a movie channel.
And Dubbed content serials are needed in Marathi as very less channels show them so they might have plans to bring dubbed serials they may launch a complete GEC in near future.

Off topic. - Anyone have idea about star sports 1 marathi star network launch it 2 year before , I have not seen it anywhere 2 ipl seasons come after launching this channel but still no season telecasted on it. in bigg Boss marathi season 2 they introduced their channel but now there is no news from channel and broudcast also it's sepeate library is available on hotstar app but there are also 3-4 videos and all those videos are also old it's online feed is also not available

Star network recently launched one more channel in tamil market star vijay music this channel is not available on any dth and cable tv platform also it's online feed is not available
Also zee wajva is still unavailable on Airtel DTH platform airtel recently launch 2 marathi news channel platform only zee wajva is left.
What is wrong with this channels especially with star network.??

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock