Breaking Sun network also planning to close Gemini News

Shantanu

Contributor
Reaction score
Industry sources also reveal that the Network is also planning to bring down the operation of its Telugu News channel Gemini News as part of the strategy to close down the loss making units. Apparently, both the channels are facing the axe owing to poor market share and ROI.

Though Udaya News and Gemini News had the beginners’ advantage in both the market, it failed to capitalize in on the advantage due to lack of innovation and initiative.

Even in Tamilnadu Sun News have lost its market share to its competitors and new entrants owing to similar reasons. Market sources also reveal that the future of Suvarna News is also hanging in uncertainty as the channel is also facing similar issues like Udaya News and Gemini News.

Sun TV Network mulls closing down operations of Udaya News and Gemini News

I am still thinking that instead of closing they should sell them to zee network. They'll rebrand the channels with better content & sets.

This channels will again come back in trp race.

Good that gemini news would be stopped..my uncle likes to watch 10TV news which is shared with Gemini news channel slot on Dish Tv. In morning they show Gemini news and from afternoon 10TV on same channel, so now it would be good if 10TV is telecasted 24x7.

Good that gemini news would be stopped..my uncle likes to watch 10TV news which is shared with Gemini news channel slot on Dish Tv. In morning they show Gemini news and from afternoon 10TV on same channel, so now it would be good if 10TV is telecasted 24x7.
Yes they are showing some songs now.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock