Breaking Sun Network Plans to Launch Premium Content Channels "Sun Prime" and "Gemini Prime" on Q4 of 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lovethislife

Reaction score
Sun network the big media player in south india wants to upgrade its content for a stiff competition from Star and Zee network in Tamil and Telugu markets, To meet the Audience expectation in future Sun wants to focus on providing premium contents for audience.Tamil and Telugu television market is big when compare to Other regions so we are monitoring and keen to launch our premium channels which will mainly focus on Premium soaps and Movie premiers . Sun Network expected to launch its channels in both SD and HD feed which is named as Sun Prime and Gemini Prime

Where is the source link bro :huh: Attach the source link :ok2:

already a lot of channels are there in their n.w. It is difficult to make it a success.

I have searched for the this news after seeing this in google but I can't find any news regarding to this.

That means,He has mostly given us fake news.That's why he hasn't given any source link...🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock