Sun Network to launch 4 HD Channel

Udaya movies HD :cheers: :surprised:

@Vadirocks bro due to Nto2 issue
Channels will b added on dth on launch day 1 itself or delayed?? What u think bro
Iam talking about these newly sun net HD channels which might b launching soon

Sun Is So Much Selfish Bro!

They Always Safeguards Themselves

They Will Destroy Competitive Channels At Any cost!

They Have Filed So Many Cases On Some Good Competitive Channels (Which I Can't Share) With Proof,

Soon They Will Come Out With Bang!

On The Other Hand

Star Will Play Safe Game But It Has Backfired Themselves In The Name Of IPL Rights!

Do You Believe? They Don't Have Single Movie Rights Of Ultimate Star Ajith In Tamil Cinema (Because He Won't Give Interview Or Come For Promotions),

These Guys Corporate Criminals,

Honestly I Can't Share Many Many Things,,,

Anyhow Enjoy The Television!

They Have Filed So Many Cases On Some Good Competitive Channels (Which I Can't Share) With Proof,

On The Other Hand

Star Will Play Safe Game But It Has Backfired Themselves In The Name Of IPL Rights!

Do You Believe? They Don't Have Single Movie Rights Of Ultimate Star Ajith In Tamil Cinema (Because He Won't Give Interview Or Come For Promotions),

Is it true..!?? Who has the rights of Billa movie? I thought it was Sun.

On The Other Hand

What about Managatha???

SUN network is bloody money suckers in entire south. U must pay 50 minimum to watch SD channels in tamil, don't bother HD at all. If u go a-la-carte each channel price is too high to consider. Only worth watching channels r KTV Adithya Sun music for the sake of 80's to 2010's Tamil movies.

Are they going to telecast seperate feed for HD Channels or just upscale the the SD feed with large collection of old movies (udaya movies)?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock