DDF Exclusive Sun Network To Launch Hindi GEC Channels - Sun Neo & Sun Neo HD

So neo is hindi channels some one says its English gec.but not clear its hindi gec. Sun network 4 kids channels rebrand is the best decision for launching immediately.

Recently in North India south films have been very popular due their quality of content. I am hopeful that Sun Neo will help us get rid of saas bahu and naagin serials and bring meaningful content. God luck Sun Tv.
Sony TV is doing that job in Hindi and Sony Sab to a lesser extent. Sun Neo might not be so different from saas-bahu channels like Star Plus and Colors if its existing serials on Sun TV and Gemini TV are any indication.

Still, I’m happy that after consolidating its presence in the non-south markets of WB and MH, Sun is finally prepared to launch a Hindi GEC, though whether it will succeed like Colors or flop like &TV I cannot say. So far we have been talking of the Big Four networks (Disney Star, Zee, Sony, Viacom18) but Sun has been behind. With a Hindi GEC, Sun will finally be closer to being considered as a big national broadcaster, and the biggest one to be completely Indian-owned without any foreign intervention whatsoever. SunNXT will have to grow enormously to compete with the Disney+ Hotstars and SonyLIVs of the OTT space.

Sony TV is doing that job in Hindi and Sony Sab to a lesser extent. Sun Neo might not be so different from saas-bahu channels like Star Plus and Colors if its existing serials on Sun TV and Gemini TV are any indication.

Still, I’m happy that after consolidating its presence in the non-south markets of WB and MH, Sun is finally prepared to launch a Hindi GEC, though whether it will succeed like Colors or flop like &TV I cannot say. So far we have been talking of the Big Four networks (Disney Star, Zee, Sony, Viacom18) but Sun has been behind. With a Hindi GEC, Sun will finally be closer to being considered as a big national broadcaster, and the biggest one to be completely Indian-owned without any foreign intervention whatsoever. SunNXT will have to grow enormously to compete with the Disney+ Hotstars and SonyLIVs of the OTT space.
They should start broadcasting of movies on Sun Marathi. Either original or Marathi Dubbed.

I wish their daily soaps will up to the mark of other hindi GEC's and I remember once sun network CFO SL Narayanan said in a business tv channel " The budget of Hindi daily soaps is very big compared to the regional markets and we make our regional content as much as cost effective to the market which we are presently operating, putting a huge amount in the crowded and most competitive market is such a big risk for as that why we first going to Marathi and Bangla markets once these channels get stabilized will may think whether we can enter Hindi market or not" .

And it will be good if Sun Network change the graphics of their South Indian channels atleast on the 30 years of Sun Network that is coming this April. Their Marathi and Bangla GEC's only have a decent graphics which is > their South channels.

And there is no doubt that they will make the good graphics for their Hindi GEC than their Marathi and Bangla GEC's as it is most crowded and most competitive market.

I wish their daily soaps will up to the mark of other hindi GEC's and I remember once sun network CFO SL Narayanan said in a business tv channel " The budget of Hindi daily soaps is very big compared to the regional markets and we make our regional content as much as cost effective to the market which we are presently operating, putting a huge amount in the crowded and most competitive market is such a big risk for as that why we first going to Marathi and Bangla markets once these channels get stabilized will may think whether we can enter Hindi market or not" .

And it will be good if Sun Network change the graphics of their South Indian channels atleast on the 30 years of Sun Network that is coming this April. Their Marathi and Bangla GEC's only have a decent graphics which is > their South channels.

And there is no doubt that they will make the good graphics for their Hindi GEC than their Marathi and Bangla GEC's as it is most crowded and most competitive market.
Other than Sun tv, all 3 South gec have graphics package. Only Sun tv is left. Hope they introduce a good graphics on 30th anniversary. And expecting great for Hindi gec.

Other than Sun tv, all 3 South gec have graphics package. Only Sun tv is left. Hope they introduce a good graphics on 30th anniversary. And expecting great for Hindi gec.
But they where not eye catching one as much as sun bangla or sun Marathi seems. I'm also expecting too

I think Sun will play in the DDFD space first. Except Tamil they lost grip in all the south markets that they ruled once. Its hard for them to compete against veterans Star, Colors, Sony etc in the HSM - major players. Additionally it requires a heavy fund & great talent to produce and deliver contents and survive in HSM. So Sun Neo will be an FTA Gec initially with some original serials, dubbed serials and South dubbed movies. The channel may able to top in the rating charts fastly through free dish. It helps them some revenue expansion and quick popularity that they seek in the beginning.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock