Breaking Sun News HD added on LCN 803

Bishnu15

Contributor
Reaction score
Sun News HD added on LCN 803.
0wVVoGK.jpg

Sun News HD ?? Channel , post one more picture that display Sun news logo that has HD

I think upscaled HD. Moreover it is added in HD genre. Lets wait for other users to confirm. Then I shall change.

I remember at one point of time Dish TV used to carry Zee News HD without the HD logo in it as it was the channel from their own group. It was an upscaled HD Channel. I think Sun Direct doing the same thing.

I remember at one point of time Dish TV used to carry Zee News HD without the HD logo in it as it was the channel from their own group. It was an upscaled HD Channel. I think Sun Direct doing the same thing.
Polimer, polimer news , sahana and jothi channels are HD Channels but without HD name mention same on V. K Digital.

In 2011, Dish TV claimed to have 35 HD channels. SInce there were not more than 15 true HD channels at the time (mostly from Star), the majority were upscaled. All the upscaled HD channels were removed by the end of 2011. Another was Zee Café HD which was promoted in 2012 but launched only in 2015.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock